Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange server won't mount Error is c10473b 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegirlofsteel

IS-IT--Management
Mar 3, 2004
US
Hi...I am in desparate need of help. We had a disk error on our RAID5 system. We dismounted the bad disk and windows is working ok with out it...just as its supposed to. We think we might have also been attacked through our firewall because all the information within the firewall was cleared.

Now, back to the exchange problem. I got the error message c104173b. I ran the eseutil and I got an -1018 error message. I don't have a backup. What can I do??? Also, I have the follwing error message "Information store (3532) The database page read from the file d:\exchangedb\priv1.edb.

PLEASE HELP!!

Hey GirlOfSteel

Sounds like you need to do a repair on your database, which I think is eseutil /p, but this is documented on Microsoft support pages. Just do a search for eseutil on the support page for exchange.

Hope this helps

[afro]

Moony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back