Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua1

MIS
Nov 19, 2002
US
How can I print all the mailboxes and their email size?

Use Directory Export under tools in Exchange Admin to export the mailboxes to a CSV file then you can print the file. This will give you Mailbox name, size, and total items along with other info.

I did that , but it dosnt show mailbox size.

If you are using Exchange 5.5:

go and open Exchange Admin
click on
org/site/configuration/servers/servername

then click on
private information store
then
mailbox resources

click on edit/select all
click on file/save windows content
once save you can open in excel.

You have to create a header template with the data you want to collect. If you dont knopw how let me know and i will try to walk you through it.

Try this its quicker than using header.exe and I believe that the mailbox size is left out of the header info anyways. Open Exchange Admin > Select a server from the site you want the info from > Expand the + Private Information Store > Highlight Mailbox Resources > In the right pane you should see all the mailboxes with the size info > Highlight the first mailbox in the list > Select File from the menu (upper left) > Click Save Window Contents. This will allow you to save all the data you require to a CSV file and print it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back