Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange Mailboxes on Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

intel233

MIS
Feb 24, 2007
US
I have a user who has his regular mailbox and has full access permissions on another mailbox. In outlook 2010 the 2nd mailbox appears. On the phone (android) it doesn't. Is there a way to have that added automatically like it does in outlook?

Did you try adding it as a second account? I think that's what I had to do, but it's been a few Android versions ago.

Was trying to avoid that as no one knows the password for the user and we dont want to reset it. Was hoping for a different workaround.

Can you have multiple exchange mailboxes on an Andriod device? I know on an iP<ad/od/one> you can only have 1 exchange account.

Yes you can have multiple Exchange accounts on Android. At least that's on my Samsung S3 running Android 4.1.2. Lower versions of Android may or may not have that ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back