Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange and pst folders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drink5

IS-IT--Management
Jan 23, 2002
US
I have an exchange site, running Exchange 5.5, and currently, having message getting hung up in the inbox and won't drop down to pst folder. Can't figure it out, some drop down and some don't. Check the folder size, and it's not that big. What I noticed is messages sent directly from one place to another via X.400 connector, will stay on server in Inbox. When I tried to move it down to the pst folder, it says that it's either already been moved, deleted, or access is denied. Any advice would be appreciated.

drink5

You're having mail delivered to the Personal Folders, right?
Sorry - Not sure you have enough info :(

jacktar@sdf.lonestar.org

Yes, I should have mentioned that in the beginning. I have the delivery path set up to the .pst folder. Most message drop down like they're suppose to, but a few don't. Is there something on the Exchange Server that is causing this, or on the client? Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back