Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 5.5 and Quadrant FastFax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imashe

MIS
Jan 28, 1999
US
I am running a fax gateway on Exchange 5.5 SP4, Windows NT 4 SP6a server. The fax gateway (FastFax by Quadrant)was running well with no issues on Exchange 5.5 SP3. After applying SP4, we cannot fax from a contact list in Outlook. Quadrant supplied us with Microsoft fix Q292314 and my issue is, there doesn't seem to be ANY doc anywhere on this patch. I have searched Technet, Microsoft.com and asked Quadrant for the doc, which they have misplaced. Microsoft is telling me I need to purchase PPS at $195 to get this doc. If anyone knows anything about this fix, please let me know! I absolutely CANNOT break Exchange!

We do not charge for this. Just call and say you need info on an article and that you have a fix and not sure. I have worked several free cases of just looking at an article.

It is called a Grace case... Dan
Microsoft Exchange Support @ Microsoft

Thanks Xybertron. Can you tell me what number to call? I am asking because I just received the following email response from Microsoft:

Subject: Re: RE: Support (KMM5848274C0KM)

Thank you for contacting Microsoft.
The article you’ve requested Q292314 is considered a Microsoft Partner article and is only available to Microsoft Internal Employees and specific Microsoft Certified Partners and Support Account holders. This article cannot be released to the public at this time.
Thank you,
Leamon
Microsoft Online Customer Representative

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back