Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2k3 SP2 Public Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

freesniper

IS-IT--Management
Nov 15, 2006
GR
While i was trying to create new public folder trees (SSL is enabled on IIS) while i am trying to click on every one of them on the Exchange System Manager i get the following error:

The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server.

ID no:c1030af0
Exchange System Manager

Found the following at Microsoft but it doesn't seems to solve the problem :

Note:

Default public folder can be accessed via outlook and its operational!

Anyone please i am still haven't solved it.

You can only access the default PF in OWA (which is what I think you are doing).

I am not talking about OWA I am talking about Exchange System Manager.

Ah - have you recently upgraded that server to IE7?

<clipped from something I posted in another forum>
Gremlins after upgrading to IE7 on your Exchange box with using the http accessed parts of ESM? Well there are 3 ways around this:

1. Wait for the fix (they are working on it!)

2. Uninstall IE7

3. The workaround :)

The "supported" workaround is to remove the PSAPI.DLL from the Exchsrvr\bin subdirectory

1) Stop All Exchange and IIS services including the Exchange System Attendant Service
and the IIS Admin Service
2) Open a Command Prompt, navigate to the exchsrvr\bin directory and rename the PSAPI.DLL to PSAPI.OLD

3) Start the Exchange and IIS services that you stopped

Both the fix (unless it is chargeable) and the workaround should be available in KB 932513 (<end of clip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back