Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2003 Virus and spam software???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1057

MIS
Jul 24, 2003
US
Just looking for recondemations for anti-virus and anti spam software at the server level.

Thanks!

Ash

You'll get a ton of answers, as everybody likes different products. Here at work we use (and I recommend) Sybari's Antigen product for e-mail antivirus. They also have anti-spam products. See
Many people like GFI's MailEssentials and MailSecurity products,

Spam, is it's best solution, runs about $1/user and requires minimal maintenance (runs on their servers)... they do have AV software, but it is on their server. This would not protect your internal mail.

I have used Trend and Norton (both of the latest versions) and prefer Trend as an AV solution. They do have a spam filter, but I do not think highly of it.

I like the Norton for Antivirus but as far as spam I am using a company called CMS Mail connect. Very handy and easy to use.

Rook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back