Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2003 SP1 OWA Login Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a dedicated front-end server? What is the specific error you are getting?

Hi Anon. Yes, this is a dedicated front end box. Not really an error, just that the browser ID/Password pop-up simply refuses to accept only username. Only when I enter domainname/username can I log in successfully into OWA. Any idea?? Thanks!!

I was getting this same thing, All I did was change the backslash to my FQDN In the Default domain box in IIS 6.
I haven't had the issue since.

check your vitual server settings from ESM...make sure the default domains are configured at each level of the http virtual servers.

If you are getting denied errors, try removing the "integrated authentication" option and use basic authentication. You may need to restart the front-end box if you make this change.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back