Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2003 issue with between site mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2001
GB
Hoping someone may be able to help.

I have had a single exchange server running with no problem for over a month and have just installed a second server on another site (part of a company wide WAN).

The problem i currently face is that mail between the two servers is not functioning as it should, currently there is no mailboxes on the new server and I am trying to get replication of public folders & offline address books to work before i load the server up with mailboxes.

The following is all configured fully (to the best of my knowledge/technical knowledge).

In the AD i have set up the sites and dropped the relevant servers into the correct sites. I have setup SMTP & IP Intersite transports.

In exchange system manager under queues, both queues "stick" in retry it is possible to "force connection" however this only seems to unstick the replication for 3 or 4 messages and then it stops again.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Indeed, they respond with no problems whatsoever.

Thanks for the suggeston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back