Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange 2000 Groupwise Migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

mctet

MIS
Dec 3, 2002
CA
If anyone has experience migrating and or coexisting with GroupWise 5.5. and would want to share some of your findings. I would be extrememly happy to talk to you.

Thanks

Just migrated from GW 5.5 to E2K two weeks ago. Moved 50 users over the weekend. What do you want to know?

Thanks for the response. I am assuming that you didn't have any coexistence between the 2 systems using the GW connector etc, but if so, I really need some advice on what if anything was done to get around the HTML formatting problem when a message is sent from exchange to a GW user.

Thanks

i wanted some guidance on migrating from groupwise 5.5 to exchange 200 too...and i'd really appreciate some help on this. the migration wizard does not work for me. it simply shuts down after the form in which we enter the groupwise domain details...any specific suggestions??
also, what version of groupwise client were you using on the exchange server?
thanks a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back