Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EXCH 2K3 Schema Does't Replicate To Child Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2002
US
OK...pulling my hair out on this one....

I have 2 domains: company.corp and site.company.corp
AD and DNS are working correctly, no replication errors and DCDiag and NETDiag show no errors.

I have the main EXCH server in company.corp and it has been running for about a month no problem. ForestPrep and domainprep completed on company.corp no problem.

I'm trying to bring up a remote office site EXCH server. It installs fine and shows up in the EXCH Manager. I've added site.company.corp/Administrator to the local server Admin group, the child Domain Admins group, and Child User group. I've made site.company.corp/Domain Admins FULL EXCH ADMIN on the main EXCH server on company.corp. After triple-checking I had permissions everywhere that Microsoft says I need per
and
and

I ran domainprep and then setup on member server in child domain.

From Exch Manager, everything seems to work fine, but site.company.corp has none of the Forest schema applied to it.

Any ideas...I'm brain fried....
Thanks
CBF'87

Oh yeah...base OS is Windows 2003 Server with SP1 and the firewall service is disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back