Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exception highlighting with percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc28

IS-IT--Management
Jan 30, 2001
US
I am trying to apply some highlighting to a PowerPlay Report. My customer has a compliance report that shows each of their business units and the compliance percentage they are in (based upon a calculation of dollar figures).

They want the percentages of 98% to 100% to be green. 95% to 97% to be yellow and anything less to be red. Problem is, I am trying to apply custome exception highlighting, but it will not apply correctly or when I do try some goofy combination it changes the percentage value to $1 and applies the highlighting.

Is there any way to do this? Is there any other way? Can PowerPlay use any kind of 'if/then' statements?

Thanks

Shouldn't be an issue for powerplay client - what version are you using? Note that you have to specify format as well as font.

soi la, soi carre

I love it and hate it when it's something so simple. You're right. The formatting was doing it. Since the format was a number for exceptions, it was taking anything about 90% and converting it to a 1.

Thanks drlex. I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back