Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel XP Macro for Print Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katy

Technical User
Apr 26, 2001
CA
I have a user who wants a macro for selecting the print area of an excel file - which would include all the cells which have text and no empty cells (and no extra pages of grid lines). Can it be done?

Katy

This will not work flawlessly-- the data must be primarily in a block (no totally empty rows or columns, but will allow gaps). Just click on any non-blank cell in the block and run the macro.

Sub PrintBlock
Selection.CurrentRegion.Select
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

-Larry

When i print on an xp machine with office xp and i want to print an excel spreadsheet using grid lines the grid lines start out fine then gradually rise until they go through the center of the words and then the top and then back around from the bottom. It's like they move upward in a circle then go back around and start at the bottom again the longer the page gets. the first 10 lines are o.k, then the middle lines are through the center of the word and the bottom 10 are o.k. again. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back