Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel sheet printing crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishkiller00

IS-IT--Management
Nov 21, 2006
US
I have a user and when she prints from excel, it prints certain parts of the document and leaves off certain parts. Other users in this same group have no problem. This is very strange, I've re-installed both office and the printer and the issue is still happening. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

fishkiller00,

Has that user set print areas in some of her spreadsheets? That doesn't show up on the screen. You could try clearing print areas (under File/print area)

Good luck,

Kmills

Try going to Page Break View (look in the View menu) to see a graphical representation of what the print area looks like. Does that match what is printed? Is this all files? Even new ones? And you have not really described what it is that's printed.

Regards,
Zack Barresse

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. What is a MS MVP? PODA
- Leonardo da Vinci

I've sometimes been able to fix printing oddities by switching printer drivers. You mentioned that you've reinstalled the drivers, but you might want to try experimenting, or at least confirm that the "problem user" has the exact same drivers as the users who aren't having the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back