Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel sheet for key caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2Xprt

IS-IT--Management
Sep 8, 2002
US
A while ago, I thought I read somewhere here that they have an Excel sheet that can print nice desis for Norstar sets. If anyone has it, can they please post a URL where it can be downloaded?

Many thanks in advance.

a2xprt
if you want I just made my own excel sheet just type in what you want print it and cut them out its not to fancy but it beats hand writting it shoot me an email
phoneguy418@aol.com

Set your Excel row heights to 17.5 and your column width to 10.14. you may have to experiment a bit, depending on what printer you are using.

Also, if you are making any labels for the upper buttons on M7310 sets, use double rows, each set to 14. Put thin borders around all cells, and should fit keycaps perfectly when cut out.

MarvO said it

If you are interested in templates for the new T series I might have something better.

Thanks guys for all the replies/suggestions. I really do appreciate it.

Something better than the Desktop Assistant program supplied by Nortel?
Remember that a new T7316 is due soon with the new KIM module, and there will be a revised edition of the Desktop Assistant for these two new items

Wonder if KIM stands for Krumpled Integrated Mess? Or Kocked-up Installation Manual?

PhM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back