Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

nriacone

IS-IT--Management
Aug 22, 2003
US
We are currently having an issue with the position of graphics that are placed in an Excel worksheet. When I perform a Print Preview or actually print the worksheet the graphics are not in the correct position. The graphic is a "Smart Shape" ellipse. I have checked the formatting settings which have no effect in correcting the position on the Print Preview or the actual output. Any other suggestions?

Skip,

Thanks for the quick response. We are using the smart shapes circle over a number to identify the cost components of a proposal. When the circle is placed over the number in the worksheet everything is where it should be. When you perform a print preview or print the document the circles are no longer in the correct position. I have tried printing on an HP Color LaserJet 5500 and also an HP LaserJet 5000. Both give the same results in output and print preview.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back