Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Excel 2000 Page Break Keyboard Shortcut 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texanite

Technical User
Aug 21, 2002
US
I have searched everywhere I know and cannot seem to find a keyboard shortcut for Page Break. The B in Break on the drop-down menu is underlined but I can't seem to find any combination of keys that allow you to page break from the keyboard. Please, somebody tell me it can be done. Thanks,

What happens when you do Alt-I-B?

That does a page break for me via the keyboard.

Glenn.

To concur w/Glenn... Alt + I will open the Insert Menu, and then hit B to activate that command.

You can also customize Excel and create your own Page Break shortcuts by creating a simple Macro (you'd have to do one for a Horizontal Page break and one for a Vertical Page Break).

If you're not familiar with recording macros or would like to know how i set mine up let me know and i'll email it or post it here.

thanks - Angie :)

Thanks, Angie. Yes, please do e-mail it to me @ Mblack@emsinet.com. I appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back