Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

exceeded a resource limit ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopDawg

MIS
Mar 13, 2001
US
Any help with the following error would be appreciated

04/18/01 09:33:02 nsrlmc: lgtolmd did not respond. lgtolmd must be started before running nsrlmc.
If lgtolmd is running, you may have exceeded a resource limit.

Win2k Server / Legato 6.0 / Exabyte 430

Thanks in advance..

Everything I see on this type of message points to licensing. One document even points out that you need to make sure you do not have more client index directories (on the LGTO server) than you have client licenses installed. If you had previous clients that are no longer being backed up you'll need to delete their index folders.

I dunno - hope this helps...:cool: - Bill

"You can get anything you want out of life, if you'll just help enough other people get what they want" - Zig Ziglar

I am not sure about the immediate answer to your question, suffice to say that Networker 6.0 is a bomb waiting to go off. Per Legato, you need to upgrade to 6.0.1. 6.0 was recalled (so to speak), with critical index issues.

If this helps indirectly great!

matt

A Legato product is a bomb waiting to go off?

No way....
LOL
LOL
LOL Keep America Clean...
Eat a Pigeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back