Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exam Sims- Your recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2003
US
Hi All! I've used the SelfTest Software exam sims for the last several exams. I really like the explinations that accompany each answer and the Online Mentor access. But I think many of their questions are flawed or just plain wrong.

Have you used more than one product? If so, which did you like best?

Many thanks!
Eric

Transecender is the best last time when I really used it

careemind2004

Is info from Troy Technologies any good?

Keep in mind TroyTech is basicly just a list of exam questions with the right answer. Noting explaned!
The very little amount of info they provide doesn't cover what you need to know to pass the exams. So if you want to pass the exam: TroyTech is ok (you answer the questions on your exam by recognition) If you want to KNOW what the exam is about (and use it as a professional: go the hard way and learn your lessons. Personally i like the Sybex studyguides. They are very complete and easy to read and understand (even as english is not my native language)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back