Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Everything About Using Parameters from Code - QueryDef 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and you feel the discussions within these fora are incomplete or inaccurate in what respect?

MichaelRed
m.red@att.net

Searching for employment in all the wrong places

I don't feel they are inadequate at all. I've seen other posts on tips that site other forumns and web sites. I didn't know you had to have special permission to do so.

It looks like a useful link which would help someone to come up with their own answers. Thanks

slreynolds,

I found it helpfull to me. I had never come across a good explaination of using QueryDef (even in this excellent forumn), and after reading this article, I was able to write a good piece of code to send out emails to everyone from a query pull.

I hope it is helpfull to others.

Vistor

I must say that I agree with visitor, I've been attempting to learn about the recordset & querydef aspects of Access or some time & wheras there are very helpful & simple explanations of the recordset, there are no complete or easy clarifications concerning Querydefs.

I find the Microsoft help files over-complicated & mostly un-helpful & any threads posted on this forum do not fully explain the basic principals of their function.

I don't understand why you can open a recordset from a Table & not a query...

Anyway I'm going to read that article & hopefully things will seem clearer afterwards.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back