Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

events on SPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

franxdj

Programmer
Dec 19, 2002
IT
Hi,
I'm interested to capture the SPS events.

I have seen that it's possible to capture the events "add new doc" and "delete" using the Exchange sdk. But, how I can capture the SPS events "check-in" or "publish"?

Thanks for any help!

Bye.
Francesco, franx_dj@inwind.it

I know you're trying to program this yourself, but I recently came across a third party add-on that fits the bill nicely and also happens to fill the void that SPS v1 leaves in our documentation standards.

It is called SPS Audit Trail from North Atlantic Publishing

They have a free demo and the price tag is fairly low also. Might be easier for you to use this product than to program something yourself. Then again, I don't completely know your needs.

Sorry I couldn't answer your specific question; I'm just a user, not a programmer.

--Scott

Hi Scott,
thank you for the link above,
but it don't help me, because the sw purposed on that site doesn't give me the solution to my problem.
I think that that sw don't use any SPS event.

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back