Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Event 9548 & 1022

Status
Not open for further replies.

glifex

IS-IT--Management
Nov 26, 2002
US
Hi everyone,
I keep recieving these events in the event log. I have 2 mailbox stores one for management and one for users. The system mailbox that is causing the errors is in the user mailbox store. Under Microsoft Exchange Objects in AD users and computers I noticed both SystemMailbox objects were disabled. At one point I had enabled the users system mailbox but disabled it again. Could this have started these events? Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks
Will

Warning:
Event ID 9548 source: MSExchangeIS category: General

Disabled user /o="Domain"/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=SystemMailbox{E40835C4-081F-45B2-B76A-69FE10E23DE8} does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account.

For more information, click
Error:
Event ID: 1022 Source: MSExchangeIs Mailbox
category: logons

Logon Failure on database "NY Users\Mailbox Store (EXCHSERVER)" - Windows 2000 account NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; mailbox /o="Domain"/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=SystemMailbox{E40835C4-081F-45B2-B76A-69FE10E23DE8}.
Error: -2147221231

For more information, click
Thanks
Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back