Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

euro sign ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gynoom

Technical User
Mar 3, 2001
NL
Hi I have got a problem i'm working with photoshop 7.0 and I'm making a folder but the problem is that I needed a Euro sign € ? Can I download something to help this? or is there another way ?

Thanks Jef.

Whats wrong with the way you just made it in your question? Just do that in Photoshop!

That doesn't work, he will type something down but it's a empty space, I think it has something to do with differant Unicodes or something.

But thanks,

Jeffrey

If he uses a recent version of a font like Arial, he will find Alt 0128 works for him.

It places the lotion in the basket or else it gets the hose again.

euro.gif

Just made the above gif in Photoshop 7 using Arial font and keyboard shortcut Alt 0128.

My keyboard has a Euro symbol shortcut on it on the top row No 4 key (along with the $ synbol). just got the Euro symbol to appear in a number of fonts in PS 7 by pressing the Alt Gr button and 4

If sunflower oil comes from sunflowers, and vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from?

No offense -- how does your keyboard having the symbol help this problem?

Sometimes the Answer You Are LOOKING for can be FOUND BY SEARCHING THE FAQ'S @&%$*#!!!

FYI: We've had a similar problem in PageMaker and InDesign. Here's a link to an Adobe Forum that offers solid advice and solutions to this issue:
You may or may not find it useful but I hope it helps.

Knock and the door shall be opened unto you. Seek and ye shall find! [peace]

I love Mondays cause they're the Second day of the week!

Sorry about that folks. Whenever I copy and paste the URL from the Adobe site into this post, it becomes the jumble you see in my previous post.
Try this URL: Go to Forum Search and Search on the word "euro" The Search will bring up a number of references. Look for a post from Pietrus and follow along.

Knock and the door shall be opened unto you. Seek and ye shall find! [peace]

I love Mondays cause they're the Second day of the week!

Thanks all you guys, I have got it now, normally I will search off every forum until I will find the awnser but I was in a death-line periode, so I didn't had time for it.
So thanks for all the help,

Jef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back