Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Euro character in WP10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Feb 10, 2002
US
Does anyone know how to form a macro for the euro character in WordPerfect 10? Or does it already exist in one of the font libraries? If so, which one? Thanks in advance!

I don't know how macros work (I don't like them). What I do to enter the € sign is, I press the alt key and hold it, then I enter 0128 via the number keys on the right, then I let the alt key go. This doesn't work with the number keys above the letter keys.
Maybe now you can create your own macro.
Michael

MJT39
Thanks for your reply. However, 0128 (or 128) does not produce anything on my screen (I use WP10)
The ISO 8859-1 character set shows 127 through 159 as "unused" The other currency signs (cent, pound, yen) are assigned code 162, 163, 165 respectively.
Or has the ISO 8859 been updated and my font library does not support it?
Can you direct me to someone at Corel who could help me update my font library?
Many thanks for your attention
Ken Orski
korski@erols.com

Michael-
I stand corrected. Your advice does work! (I was not doing the right thing before)
Many thanks!
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back