Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Eudora and this strange behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolseley

Technical User
Sep 26, 2007
AU
I had Thunderbird installed on my Laptop 2007 and I used to use it to retrieve my email's work at that time.

I left the work , and I have formatted my laptop I guess twice.

now these days I installed TheBat mail client , and I used it to retrieve my new email work which nothing to do with the previous work.

Today I just installed Eudora Beta V8 for testing purpose, surprising when I opened Eudora after installation completed, I found that Eudora has showed me my previous email (2007)!!!!!

How does that come (with formatted PC) ?

Say I might not sure if I would have formatted my laptop or not,why hasn't TheBat done that ?

I had Thunderbird installed on my Laptop 2007
I meant to say Year 2007 I I had Thunderbird installed on my Laptop

The only thing I can say is IFM. Since I keep my Eudora in C:\Eudora for backup purposes, I always know and can restore any version or messages from any level of backup.

Maybe it was still hiding in program files, or User accounts that you didn't format over.

LkEErie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back