Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EU24 + 5420

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveinwearside

Programmer
Dec 12, 2003
GB
Has anyone had any issues with EU24 and 5420 handsets. I am having problems at the moment. I have no display on the EU24 at all. I have a 1151b1 power module plugged into the IPO and the 5420 plugged into the power module. I have had this EU24 working on Rel 3.0 software but cannot seem to get it to work anymore.

Thanks in advance for your help

Dave

Do the small 2 dots at each button light up? We had some issues with the EU24 accepting the programmer. Once we rebooted the IPO (not merge), the buttons came up.

Had an issue where the 1st row of buttons would not light. 3.044 corrected

No Nothing at all the thing is completely blank. I have tried powering down, rebooting and merging.

I am running 3.0 (44). I'm wondering if the EU24 or Power module are u/s. I've used same ones before. But theres no way to tell if the EU24 is being powered, other than the LCD display.

thanks for your comments so far guys keep em coming

Check cable.
Use the original 5420 gray cable between IPO and Power Module, ethernet cable bettwen Power Module and 5420. Use the original EU24 gray cable between 5420 and EU24.
restart ipo

I have just bought a new EU24, I have Connected the cables in the way "YEberle" has suggested and it still doesn't work. Do you think it could be a software issue?

Thanks for you help fellas

Dave

Hi there we have had problems with this on v3.0 where you have to log the phone out and unplug the eu24 and then reboot the phone and then connect the eu24 it happens alot se be warry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back