Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Etrali knowledge & manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henk Hamer

IS-IT--Management
Sep 29, 2022
NL
Hello,

At the place I work at we have an old Etrali system. We don't have any manuals or knowledge of the system as it got set up before any of us work there and the info never got shared.
Is there anyone that still has manuals or knowledge on this system?

Regards

Henk

IPC bought Etrali in 2016 - don't know if IPC still provides support for any of Etrali's systems. There might be some third party companies out there that can help a bit, but you'll have to search.

I have some quite old Etrali manuals/literature, mostly from 2005 - 2007 covering the MACH3D turret system, but almost nothing if you have the newer Open Trade turret. If you really do have such old equipment, provide an upload address and I'll send what I have (less than 11MB total).

Hi sorry for the late response.

Yes we use the MACH3D and the once before that. I don't have a file upload address but maybe you can use wetransfer and send the link here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back