Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ESI Phone System

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrusie

MIS
Mar 29, 2002
US
Looking for any info I can find on an ESI phone system. They claim they are old school PBX switch with IP capabilities. I'm shopping for a new system but would love to have the best of both worlds. I've been had before with no name systems and don't want to be had again.

Thanks
John

ESI is not a no-name. They have been around for quite some time. They make a very nice switch. The thing that sets them apart from others is the ease of use. Programming them is a cinch.

There are sites you can go to and download manuals for almost any phone system.
IF you are still leary about ESI,then look at the Nortels or the Panasonics.

Good Luck

yes theve been around a long time , but they have always been /will be a minor player and parts and service could become a futre issue .

I would stay away from them

My company is actually thinking about starting to carry their product. Any downside to what they deliver in terms of parts, service, warranty?

I've been selling and installing the ESI systems since the late 80's and I also sell all other brands. It is my opinion that ESI has one of the best products on the market. All of my customers with ESI products are true, and they continually thank me for such a product. If there is a downside, it is for me. The fact is that I don't have much service calls with that product!!! Parts will never be an issue in the future.

We all need a little help once in awhile. Tony the Phoneman..

I've been working with the ESI product for 3 years and have had nothing but great experience's with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back