Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Errors to access Calendar in Exchange 2010 environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
Dec 30, 2009
US
Situation: We are running Exchange 2010. Only one user has this issue.

1. When the user creates an appointment and uses scheduling assistant to send it to another user in Outlook 2010, he receives this message: "This meeting is not in the Calendar folder for this account. Responses to this meeting will not be tallied".

2. When he opens the Calendar in OWA, he receives "A Web browser error occurred"

3. When the user creates an appointment and uses scheduling assistant to send it to another user in Outlook 2010, he receives this message:"Outlook Web App has detected the following: - The subject isn't specified and - The location isn't specified. Do you want to send the meeting request anyway?"

Only one use has this issue and we have tried the same user on different computers and OS.

How did you get this mailbox onto Ex2010? Did you migrate it from a older email system, or was it created as a new mailbox on Ex2010?

This is my client's system. I need to ask him. But I assume it is migrated from Exchange 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back