Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Errors, I believe related to Macro security

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimitedTech

Technical User
Aug 4, 2008
US
Office 2003. I have a .mdb I run the front end on multiple computers. It's over a decade old. We recently had a computer go down. After I installed Office 2003 and copied the file to the new computer, It give errors related to the events. (on current, on click). I believe this is related to how or what I clicked when I first opened the .mdb. We normally run on "low security" for macros. I have that set but it still gives errors. Any ideas on what I have done and how to correct it?

is it just one machine giving the errors, or did something happen to the entire database?

There Are 10 Types Of People In The world:
Those That Understand BINARY And Those That DonÆt.

Sorry for the late response. I did resolve the issue. It was caused by the newer versions of the Office apps installed in the machine from the factory. I uninstalled these apps and it works perfectly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back