Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error when I am saving a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilal74

Technical User
Jul 21, 2009
SG
Hi All,

My Config:
Nice Perform 3 SP4
Logger ICU on COPBX (With Multicoupler)
3 Trunks E1
PBX: Alcatel OXE 4400
CTI: Genesys

When I am saving a record, I get this error message:
"The record content only screen and no audio"
But my record seems to be only audio, I have only the symbole of the audio in Business Analyzer.

Is it a pb of flow?

Thanks
Hil

i have seen this before. from memory i believe it was down to the query. in the query search options u have an option for screen and audio or audio only i believe when screen and audio was selected this problem occured.

redefine query to search for audio only and try save again.

i think this was resolved in a recent hf for applications.

Hi

I don't have screen logger, I'm recording only voice.
I want to save a record, this precord is only audio but the result is strange it's like I would like to save a screen record.

Thanks.

hi hilal,

its irrelevant if you have screen logger or not on the query it searches for screen plus audio by default. have a look at the query and you will find this option.

are you able to replay the call manually? If so replay the call and then while replay window is open try saving it then from replay window.

Hi All,

Nicetechie,
I really don't think that the pb is from the query options, because I am using default query to play records from another logger and I don't have this pb.(I don't have access to the system actualy).

RoamingKiwi,
What do you mean by replaying the call manually?
I can't replay a record neither save.

I Think that the pb is from the logger.

Thanks All.

I think you want to get your basic playback working before you want to get onto saving. I suspect your trunk mapping is wrong. Are you able to replay any audio at all?

hi hilal,

when you run the query does the record you are obtaining error from have any exceptions. this can be seen when you click on record and at bottom you will see a list of tabs one is exceptions. if exp015 is shown then this will show if mapping is issue if status ok then the mapping is fine.

On the logger itself can you run bugfind and ensure no issues are present. are any calls playing back from this logger, are you using storage center onsite ?

What is version of logger and service pack level. also player client on workstation you are playing calls from what version is it.

Do you get error when you right click on call and select save or is it when u go to play call. have you tried playing call and then saving.

Locate settings in system admin what are they set too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back