Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error when dialing into RAD 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

warnp

Vendor
Feb 22, 2008
US
I'm dialing into a MICS with 6.1 software and a RAD2. When I try to do a backup it gives me this error - "The backup opertion of the "System Programming" cannot be completed because a re-evaluation/ auto admin session is in progress at the 72900901 system of the "customer name" customer. It lets me make changes to the system but not do the backup. Any ideas on why the error is there? Thanks in advance.
warnp

Our CICS KSU is on the fritz. A new one is coming, but I'm hoping to run a backup before pulling the plug so I don't have to completely recreate the programming. Trying to find a copy of NRU 11, but all the links to download that I can find are expired.

exsmogger-
Any chance you can revive your link for NRU 11? Would be a lifesaver.

Thanks!

exsmogger - did "temporarily" expire already, or am I using the wrong link? (apparently I need to check the forum more often).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back