Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ERROR: The MetaFrame server farm cannot process your request at this t

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivancastrovillari

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
DE
Hi to everyone, do you know how can I resolve this problem caused from nfuse 1.7?...thank's Ivan [afro]

this's the error, can you help me?

ERROR: The MetaFrame server farm cannot process your request at this time. Error, Citrix XML service object not found. [404 Object Not Found]

have you verified that the XML port defined in NFuse is the same as the XML port defined in the Farm?

Check that the XML service is running (config panel/services). If it is running then check the port settings (default port 80).
If it is not running and if you are using NT4TS and MF1.8 reinstall Metaframe SP3. You will be asked to install the XML service. Make sure that you select to install it.

how can I verified that the XML port defined in NFuse is the same as the XML port defined in the Farm?...and how can install XML service in Metaframe XP on Win2000 server?

In the services you can see whether XML service is running or not. It uses the following file: \WINNT\System32\ctxxmlss.exe

You can register and configure which port to use with:
ctxxmlss /Rnnn register the service on port nnn

You can check which port you are using by opening the Citrix Management Console, get the properties of the server you have problems with and select the tab MetaFrame Settings. In it there you can find the currently used port.

Hi to everione, I checked everithings but I couldn't find any vantage, it's doesn't work and the problem showed is the same, anyway thank's to Illuvitar and JefHicks.
I found the service XML and I checked the port and seems ok, what can I do....thank's

My final solution would be:

1. FORMAT C:
2. Grab a cup of coffee
3. Setup... next.... next... finish

And your up and running again... Goes faster than troubleshooting sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back