Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

error starting frontpage 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

samara

Programmer
May 2, 2000
EG
i have a very wired problem with front-page, after installing Office 2000 Standard and try to start frontpage it just start up and then close itself without any error msg or blue screen crashes.
i tired to remove it and install again, but nothing happens, i have Windows 2000 installed.
anyone knows about this could help plz.

Try running Detect and Repair from the Help Menu of any Windows 2000 program. It my overwrite the problem file.

Jim

If you have an earlier version of MS Office and Front Page, remove it. Then remove and re-install MS Office 2000 and Front Page. A friend of mine had the same problem in Windows 2000 and this worked for him. (If this is possible without losing a lot of saved files) RDMuzz

i have remove office and install again, but nothing happen i also tried to change my Source CD but also nothing happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back