Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error: "An error occurred while formatting data for the msvc-givex" when printing a check

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMV8N

Systems Engineer
Oct 20, 2021
US
I can’t remember what this error is telling me or how to resolve. The check prints like this when just printing a standard check. No gift cards were applied to this check. I checked the extension application and the content module and I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. Can anyone help point me in the right direction. Simphony 19.3

"
4_edzshw.png

check the format parameter under region , in control panel , should US and English (maybe its that)

I had this issue once. Double check EMC and make sure that you have all your required CAL packages being deployed to that specific workstation. Once you've confirmed that, do a clean uninstall and re-cal the workstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back