Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Publishing Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabrane

Programmer
Aug 20, 2003
US
Hello,
When trying to publish a cube in PPES, I am getting an error saying: "The Upfront Newsbox was not found. It either does not exist or is hidden."
I have verified that the newsbox is not hidden and I have published cubes to it in the past.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on??

We usually got this message when there is a case sensitivity problem in PPES. Check your cube name, verify it against your actual mdc in Unix/Windows. Check your URL to the folder. It could be something else, but we get this issue quite often.

I am what I am based on the decisions I have made.

DoubleD [bigcheeks]

I verified that all paths and cube names are exactly as they should be. It seems that the newsbox has been disabled somehow. I'm not really sure what is going on.

I have other newsboxes nearly identical to this one the I can publish just fine to. I will have to look at it some more and see if I can find any differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back