Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

error on starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

poetstrm

Technical User
Feb 1, 2005
US
Hi, I am running into a problem starting after effects. I had it running fine on my system about 6 months ago adno major changes since but now I am getting this generic error stating that after effects has crashed and to see the adobe support pages for help. The only specific thing about the eror that gives me any clue what it is is a set of numbers at the end (0 :: 42)". I have tried reinstalling and also uninstalled any programs that I had installed since I last had After Effects running properly. I am running windows XP with service pack 1. Thanks!

Layra

Hello, actually I have found the answer to my own problem. I have Windowblinds installed and some windowblind skins, seems like most of them, conflict with AE. Once I disabled windowblinds by killing the wbload.exe process it works.

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back