Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error on FOH aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaRoss

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2009
TH
On term1, I continue getting status that all other FOH terms are down. They are not, Term2 is the master. I found this portion in the foh debout file.
Things I have check for
Ip address, subnet in same range
Plugged into same switch
same workgroup
firewall off
same user/pw on all terms. no read write issues
On other terms, they do not show Term1 as being down and can also see, read and write to it.

I copied EFRE.dll from term2 to term1 just to see if it made a difference. It did not.

Mar 25, 12:51:04, [2908], [INFO],,"The Firewall is OFF."
Mar 25, 12:51:04, [2908], [INFO],,"TIMEOUTTHRESHHOLD...5.0"
Mar 25, 12:51:04, [2908], [INFO],,"CALL: CONNECTED TO NODE 2! (1)"
Mar 25, 12:51:05, [2900], [INFO],,"--------------------"
Mar 25, 12:51:05, [2900], [INFO],,"EFREQ.DLL Exception! Error code = 33280 Error text = Network exception occurred: Network exception during Post: Transaction returned as error. [InfrastructureFailure] Failed to post a transaction. [Connection_Error [Problem getting host by name. [No such host is known. [11001]]]]"

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
PM me on Reddit

Yes, it was able to path, read write to BOH.
I removed term1 from aloha, created a term9, changed IP, computer name and iber.bat. Now it works. Never seen anything like that before. It was either in the IP address or Aloha. just happy it works now. Spent way to long on a simple solution.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
PM me on Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back