Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error: Not Enough Space on Temporary Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonCT

Technical User
Dec 11, 2003
US
I have my Crystal report linked up to an Access database on my C:. I am using Crystal Reports 9. There are about 20 tables linked up within the report. The report was refreshing fine until I added my final chart to the report template. When I try to refresh I now get the error message below:

Failed to open a rowset. When I click Ok I then get:

Not supported.
Details: DAO Error Code: 0xc6f
Source: DAO.Database
Description: Not enough space on temporary disk.

Is there a way for me to fix this? As I said above, the report was working fine until I added my final chart.

Thanks!

Rather than state that you added the chart to the report template, state what SECTION you've paced the report in, technical information is key, we know that the chart is in the report.

If the chart is being rendered multiple times, then the report could be getting quite lrge, and you may not have sufficient disk space to allow for the temporary files Crystal needs to generate.

Make sure there's plenty of space on the hard drive, and if you have more than one drive, that the temporary drive has plenty as well.

-k

All of the 4 charts are within the Group Footer section. My hard drive has 20GB free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back