Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Msg 3075

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccma

MIS
Oct 23, 2003
US
Today I got a message from one of my bosses that he is unable to obtian/print several reports. The SQL statement below is the underlying statement for all reports.

This report has been available for about 3 days now and I am able to preview/print the report without any problems - as well as others. My system has Access 97 (Windows is 98) but I know execs have Windows XP and have Access 97 installed on their PCs.

SELECT [Employee Data].FirstName, [Employee Data].LastName, tblDailyEntry.[ADP#], [Team Data].TeamName, [Team Data].[TeamID#], CDate(Format((Month([Date])) & "/1/" & Year([Date]),"mm/dd/yy")) AS Month FROM tblDailyEntry INNER JOIN ([Employee Data] INNER JOIN [Team Data] ON [Employee Data].[TeamID#] = [Team Data].[TeamID#]) ON tblDailyEntry.[ADP#] = [Employee Data].[ADPId#] WHERE ((([Employee Data].[Status:Active/Term])="A")) GROUP BY [Employee Data].FirstName, [Employee Data].LastName, tblDailyEntry.[ADP#], [Team Data].TeamName, [Team Data].[TeamID#], CDate(Format((Month([Date])) & "/1/" & Year([Date]),"mm/dd/yy"));

The portion that is returned with the error message is CDate(Format((Month([Date])) & "/1/" & Year([Date]),"mm/dd/yy"))

Any assistance would be greately appreciated...

Problems arising from change of platform often indicate reference issues. On one of the problem machines, open any module and go to Tools>References. See if any are marked as missing; if so deselect them and if required, reselect them. If there are none marked as missing then deselect one and reselect it anyway, just to force ACcess to reassess them. Re-compile the app to make sure no errors are reported.

Apart from that make sure that both you and your users have Office97 updates installed and that you are using the same version of Jet.

Well I won't be able to get to my bosses PC until tomorrow but I will re-post- with a result. Thank you so much for your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back