Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

error message cwbc01048

Status
Not open for further replies.

randycai

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2007
US
We have a older as/400 server. We use the IBM Iseries Client Access login. What changed. We have a new ISP Router with new DNS and WAN IP information. I can no longer login to the main server. I get the login box and then I get error cwbc01048. We are using a sonicwall Firewall, and the ISP has everything configured so the internet works through the firewall, THE ISP put in a new WAN IP AND DNS Information in the sonicwall firewall, but know my IBM Client Access will not login.

Any Help Would BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Since I am assuming you are using TN5250 which is essentially Telnet, check to find out as to whether this protocol is blocked on the firewall.

In the Sonic Wall firewall The only thing changed was a new WAN IP and the NEW DNS information from the new ISP. All other settings have not been changed. The Router is the only new device we added.

Is their settings in the new router that need to be changed? According to the ISP all ports are open on the router at this time.

I heard back from another IBM user group. They mentioned that the MAIN HOST LIST needs to be updated on the AS/400 side?

Thank You Again For Any Assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back