Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error logging in to CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDHall

MIS
May 24, 2002
AU
Chaps,
Can anyone help me please, I'm now at the stage of desperation!! Basically I keep getting an error when logging in to CMS firstly:
User ID/Password not recognised.
Then I get a windows error saying CSV.EXE has generated errors and a log is being created, then I get the most bizarre error message when attempting to log in again:-
Error 2147023174 - Main Do Action, number of calls outflowed to direct agent queue.

Has anyone come across this before? Anyone found a work around for it? We've been in touch with our maintainer and avaya for over 6 months now and I'm not getting anywhere!!!

Not this exact error message but the same in regards to how unusal the error was. Did you try to force rest teh password on teh CMS Server?

For the App problem, I would remove and re-install the software. I had to do this on several machien over the period of 2 years. Not enough to be a problem but enough where I rembere getting some funky error message like your descibing.

Password reset commands:
passwd <ID> = to prompt for a new password/enter new password on the Unix side
passwd -f <ID> = to force reset
passwd -d <ID> = to prompt user to enter a new password on the GUI side

Hi Phil can you pick up your voicemail oh ye of little faith!!

HI,
this is a problem with the registry entry in your windows operating system .... I rarely see it any more but it was common in win95 and happened in win98. There is a way to fix it by running a reg.bat file that is in the \avaya(or lucent)\centervu supervisor directory. that will clean up some of these. Other times you must, as 'Milletary' recommmends, uninstall and reinstall the applicataion on that pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back