Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Log All TTRs unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete01

IS-IT--Management
Jun 26, 2003
US
Howdy
For the past 6 nights
I am getting an entry in the system log every 4-5 seconds or so starting at 03:01:00 until 03:02:00 give or take a few seconds.

Message ss/pp cnt first last code
All ttrs unavailab 00/00 - - 10/13 03:02:28 0c03
" " " " 10/13 03:02:31 0c03
" " " " 10/13 03:02:36 0c03
etc...etc

Strange it starts at 03:01 every morning, what would cause this ?
I do weekly backup on sunday at 02:00, if i did daily backup at 2am would i get this error msg?

People using phones, no ones here(not that i know off)
Someone trying to dial in, break in ?
System doing house keeping,..god playing trick on me?

thanks.....pete

Any calling groups with announcement devices? This may be the problem with someone calling in at night.....

jinxs

no announcement devices set up, not even a fax or answering machine.
Hmmm could it be a autodialer telemarketing thing dialing all my lines....all week....

not sure if this error is caused by incomming or outgoing
traffic.

thanks....pete

Is it an all digital trunked system with voicemail and no analog ports? Maybe your only ttr's are the ones in your integrated voicemail card, and that's the time the card resets?

Have your long distance charges had a jump lately?

Pepperz@charter.net

howdy
Jgideon ...no analog ports
Pepperz....no increase i can tell

hmmm ...Thinking out loud here...It started last week
Last week i mistakenly set the auto backup for everynight at 2:00am, plus had to reset the mail for daylight saving time, mail was off by an hour. 2 +1 =3 am

Question if the system does a backup does it busy out the ttrs while it copies information. If yes mabey thats it.
if no then back to square one.

Didnt do it last couple of nights.....if it starts up again ill let you all know....thanks for the help all

thanks...pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back