Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error IPOCCR Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sskars

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2011
ES
Hi all.

When I try to enter to CCR using the browser, I can't connect and I can see an error in the IPOCCR Client.

I see in the server's log (application) the next continous error:

Tipo de suceso: Error
Origen del suceso: Avaya IPOCCR Client
Categoría del suceso: Ninguno
Id. suceso: 4001
Fecha: 26/03/2012
Hora: 21:45:26
Usuario: No disponible
Equipo:
Descripción:
System.TypeInitializationException: Se produjo una excepción en el inicializador de tipo de 'Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ServiceStatusManager'. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Se produjo una excepción en el inicializador de tipo de 'Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ManagementServiceManager'. ---> System.TypeLoadException: No se puede cargar el tipo 'System.Security.Authentication.ExtendedProtection.ExtendedProtectionPolicy' del ensamblado'System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
en System.ServiceModel.HttpTransportSecurity..ctor()
en System.ServiceModel.BasicHttpSecurity..ctor()
en System.ServiceModel.BasicHttpBinding..ctor(BasicHttpSecurityMode securityMode)
en System.ServiceModel.BasicHttpBinding..ctor()
en Avaya.SBCC.Security.BasicHttpSecurityBinding..ctor(UserNameSecurityData data)
en Avaya.SBCC.Security.ProxyFactory.CreateProxy[Proxy,Contract](String uri, UserNameSecurityData data)
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.ServiceAgents.ManagementServiceAgent..ctor(LoginBase loginBase, SecureString passwordHash, String browserSessionId, Boolean suppressEvents)
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.ServiceAgents.ServiceAgentFactory.GetManagementServiceAgent()
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ManagementServiceManager..cctor()
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ManagementServiceManager.GetSchemaVersion()
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ServiceStatusManager..cctor()
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.BusinessLogic.ServiceStatusManager.get_DatabaseMonitorAlarms()
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.FrontEnd.Logon.RenderInitialLogon(Login userLogonControl)
en Avaya.SBCC.WebClient.FrontEnd.Logon.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I reinsstalled all the soft (CCR, SQL, etc...) and I have the same error and CCR always runs ok in this server.

Can anyone help me about this error?.

Thanks!.

Is it possible sql or dotnet may be corrupt. When you reinstall the sql and ccr try installing to a different directory. When you reinstall to the same dirdctory the data just get rewritten and the same results occur.

Hi

The only issues I have had (a few times) is where the local or domain admin log on for the printer service has changed. Also, have you cleared the error log?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back