Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

error INI000 2000 12 04 53 oocf abeb 003 0800 0081 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingtero

IS-IT--Management
Mar 25, 2004
US
I am recieving this error, I believe the phone system is reinitializing every time i make a change and try to save the settings. All I can figure out is that it might be coruption on the software. Will I need to reinstall it. This System is an optuion 11e no pcmcia card. All I have a diskette backup I recently made about two weeks ago. Any suggestions.

Seem to point to a CPU fault.

I would suggest a power off reload but would want to have a replacement CPU card if it did not come back up.

You mentioned 11e, i'm guessing RLS 21. software and database are stored on cartridge connected to CPU. There are some commands to replace CPU in your documentation

Thank you for your response I guess I will start looking for another cpu for the optin 11e rel 21.

I rebooted the pbx and that fixed it.
Thanks

congrats, that would have been my 1st try, might want to have a standby cpu, that one might decide not to "play well with others" for much longer, keep your backups fresh.. two weeks is a lot of data to through away. i do two a day and rotate the disk each day, giving me 10 backups the oldest 7 days old.. that's overkill but i don't want to be the one who is trying to retype 8000 sets and 25+ t1;s

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

We have had our pbx for about 9 years, I recently made a copy about 2 weeks ago, talk about hanging by a thread, this is the first one that i know of. Trying to convince coorperate to invest a little on schools, 224c class helped me install another pbx, at another location, but i feel I need alot more training. The Option 11e/c is nothing like Att's Definity g3i.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back