Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error in Nice Supervision

Status
Not open for further replies.

eseibert

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2003
US
Hello all. I have a question. I've called NICE for support but haven't received a call back, so thought I would throw it out here to see if anyone would know what to do about the following error:

Error: ADIF3 board 1 - DSP 0 error (760)

Again, I'm waiting for a call back from NICE, but would like to get any information I could. Thanks.

I see this is an old message, if you're still out there wondered if you corrected your problem. I'm receiving the same error message. Was thinking of doing a power-down and reseating the card. Wondering if that is a "you need to replace this card" message.

Thanks!

hi,

The adif 3 board which is now superseded by the adif 4 board is responsible for compression and other audio algorithms. On the back of the logger on the adif 3 card you will see if leds. if one of the dsp leds is red then reboot the logger. If this doesnt resolve the issue then a card change is required. on the adif 3 card there are piggy back daughter cards which occasionally the dsps fail on and require replacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back