Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error: Failed to download Master Site Tree 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2003
US
When trying to replicate from the Master to the repositories, it goes all the way through the replication and then errors out with Error: Failed to download Master Site Tree. This is on version 3.0.2a patch 4 of EPO.

I've already tried both of the steps in this document, but it didn't work.

Howzit, I had an error similar to this before, it actually ended up being due to running off a remote console on a Novell login on a predominately NT Domain... The Novell userid did not have enough permissions to correctly enter the server, but the NT userid had full domain admin rights to do this - hopefully this helps.

I had this same problem after adding the System Compliance Profiler to the server, It actually started to show no packages available in the "managed packages" area of EPO and I had to go onto the EPo server and manually enable the sitestat.xml file, it set itself to disable everytime I tried to replicate to any repository, so after removing SCP and hacking it out of the replica.log, everything worked again....

If I had a penny for every framework issue i'd have alot of pennies....

I have the same issue as Xavi007 - adding System Compliance Profiler screwed the master repository. I've raised a call with Network Associates and if the reply is useful (i.e. proposing a fix), I'll post it here.

Hello,

I had the same problem, I checked in manually the ePO-Bundle of DAT&SDAT (ca. 10 MB) and then the problem was resolved.

I don't no why, but it works..

Greetings from germany

2hard4you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back