Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error DTA015 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjtripp

Vendor
Jun 29, 2017
US
The system is a CS-1000. I am getting a error DTA015 3. I assume this error is coming from loop 3(TMDI PRI). They use this PBX for analog only. Could this effect call processing with DID faxing?

LD 73, print DDB, that will tell you which loop was set for primary.

Unless all of the PRI are configured exactly the same, you can't just swap out cards and enable them. You'll have to perform a force download to update the card with the current config from the system.

The first you should do is track down which card has the CC on it, if you can't find it, you'll need to purchase a new one.

LD 73
REQ PRT
TYPE DDB

CC0 3
PREF CC0 3
SREF CC0 7
CTRR NO

TRSH 00
RALM 128
BIPC 0
LFAC 0
BIPV 3 2
SRTK 5 30
SRNT 15 3
LFAL 1 511
SRIM 1
SRMM 2
ICS

Loop 3 is disabled and not responding. I don't want to disable loop 7 to see if it has the CC daughter board because it is the only loop online. The 2 cards unseated in loops 1&2 do not have a CC daughter board. The card in loop 3 does not have a CC daughter board. I am assuming the system does not have a CC daughter board. If I am reading the print out correct loop 3 is the CC primary and loop 7 is the secondary. Is that correct?

Yes correct the primary was loop 3 and as such the CC should be on it. Has some one moved the card with the CC to one of the remaining working cards and just forgot to do the software part? look on the remaining active PRI see if any of them have the CC attached.

Also if it has a CC fitted the CC light should be on be it red because it is disabled and miss configured should still be lit. It doesnt light at all if no CC is fitted.

The only card that has the cc lit is loop 3 and it is amber, OOS red alarm and not responding. I did a visual check and no daughter board. If the primary was loop 3 then the daughter board should have been on it. At this point my best avenue to fix the clocking is to install a new one on loop 3. Those cards are a dime a dozen. Would I have to do any additional programming, or would it be plug and play? Thanks again all.

Once you install it on 3 are you planning to use 3 as one of your active PRI's to PSTN? As the primary source is the card where the CC is installed once its in just check status in LD 60

I was able to remotely bring loop 3 back up. I can now check the other 3 cards. Loops 4,6,7. Loops 4&6 are not being used. If I find the CC daughter board I plan on moving it to loop 3 because it appears that the programming is in place to have loop 3 as my primary clocking. If there is no daughter board then I will address that with IT as far as purchasing a new one. Loops 3&7 are now the only loops that are in use. According to the LD 73 print out they are 3primary&7secondary. If loop 7 is the secondary, does it also need a CC daughter board? Can I have just one primary clocking loop?

Just one clock controller. If for some reason 3 is down and 7 is up in LD 60 track call to track on loop 7

Sorry on a phone and that is the ever helpful spell check

Trck sclk
Track secondary clock

>LD 60
.TRCK SCLK

DTI068

I assume this means that there is no CC daughter board on loop 7.

loop 7 is working and has been sense I discovered the clocking issue. I had a problem with loop 3 down but enabled it. Now both loops 3 & 7 are online.

the tracking commands only work if the CC isn't disable.

You'll have to get your CC to a state other than disable and based on this thread - 1st thing you need to do is acquire a CC DB and install it on card 3 (if you plan on leaving it there).

I have checked 3 of the 6 Pri cards and have not found the CC DB. I was going to check the other 3 cards to see if who ever worked on the system before me might have moved it to a loop other than the primary or secondary. I now have the IT boss saying fix it ASAP. Should I continue to look for the CC DB or just install a new one in loop 3? Thanks again all for the help. Lets put this thread to bed!

Get a new CC DB and get it going. If you find the old afterward...well, now you have a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back