Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

error code while loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

beck

Programmer
Mar 22, 1999
US
While running the install from visual basic, I get an error message after it initially starts to load which states "Cannot start main setup program (Create Process) returned error code OXOOOOOOC1H" Any assistance would be appreciated as I cannot find what this code is referencing.

Thank You [sig]<p> <br><a href=mailto:accrec@intergrafix.net>accrec@intergrafix.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br> [/sig]

what are the files you have included in the setup package, I think you forgot to include one of the setup dlls the installer needs to work. [sig]<p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.com>kb244@kb244.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in : C++(both VC++ and Borland),VB1(dos) thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, HTML, Visual InterDev 6(ASP(WebProgramming/Vbscript)<br>
[/sig]

I am getting the same error (Can not start main set up program) when I try to install the application on a NT server. It works fine when I install it on my computer with windows 98.

Is there something that needs to be done differently when creating the package?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back