Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error Code 263-210

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabenorteltech

Technical User
Sep 30, 2002
US
I have a customer with an MICS with a T1 card and a six port combo card. The system worked fine for the first year and a half but recently the error code 263-218 through event code 263-210 is showing up. The real problem is that lines 24 to 10 are freezing up (not all at once but progressively freeze up). Verizon came out and checked everything and said everything looked OK.

I have to disable the card or turn off the system to get the lines to come back online. The the customer then can use lines 24 to 1. All lines are programmed E&M starting with line 24 for outboud working towards line one. Incoming lines start at line one and work towards line 24. The furthest the lines have frozen from line 24 towards line one is line 10. Then when you pick up a phone outbound lines start at line 9. I don't know where to start? Any help would be great?

I tested each channel and channel 18 is not in service when I try to use the line. The system picks up the line but I never hear a dial tone and then the system reads
"not in service."

I don't know if this info helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back